BY MAIL: New or First Time Passport

The following information pertains to those applying by mail only. If you will coming to our office in person, click here.

For a new passport you will have to take all documents to an acceptance facility before mailing it to our office. An acceptance facility is an office authorized by the US Dept. of State to execute your application for passport expediting service, you will sign your application in front of them and they will charge $25 fee. They will put all of your documents in an envelope and seal it up (DO NOT OPEN THE ENVELOPE AFTER). There is only a selected office you can go, but we will assist you on finding one.


Online Application (DS-11)
  • Must be completed online, it cannot be handwritten.
  • Must be printed on single sheets of paper; double sided printing is not allowed.
  • Must not sign the application until instructed to do so in-person by the Acceptance Agent.

To obtain a new passport or a first time passport, you must provide an original or a certified copy of one of the following:

  • Certified birth certificate (long form, not abstract).
  • Consulate Report of Birth Abroad Certificate.
  • Naturalization Certificate.
  • The long form birth certificates must be issued by city, county, or state of birth, lists bearer’s full name, date of birth and place of birth, lists parent(s) full names, has date filed with registrar’s office (must be within one year of birth), has registrar’s signature and has embossed, impressed, or multicolored seal of registrar.
  • If you do not meet the requirements view Secondary Evidence of US Citizenship.
  • To order a Certified Copy of your birth certificate, click here.
  • If you have ever had a US Passport and currently do not have proof of US citizenship, please request for a file search. Click here to request for a file search.

Minors (16 years of age, or below):

  • Certified birth certificate (long form, not abstract) is required.
  • Previous passport (if available).
  • Must be 2″x2″ on a white background.
  • Photo must not be older than one month.

Payable to “US Department of State”.

  • Adult: $170
  • Child: $140

  • If you have a copy of your itinerary or ticket, please include it.
  • If you do not have a travel itinerary or a ticket, please call us.

Two Authorization Letters

  • Check the first two boxes only, leave the third box blank.
  • Please do not fill out the courier company name until you call us!

Only one letter of authorization must be included in your package. The second letter of authorization must

You will only need one letter of authorization in this package. The second letter of authorization must be sent along with your package after being sealed by the acceptance facility.

For minors (16 years of age, or below), the letters of authorization must be signed by both parents.

Service Order Form

Print out a service order form and send it along with the extra letter of authorization and the package sealed by the acceptance facility.

The service order form, along with the additional letter of authorization, must be printed and mailed to us along with the package sealed by the acceptance facility.

Once you have all of these documents together call us to double check and find an acceptance facility. Please do not mail us anything if you haven’t spoken to us first.

Address: 11022 SANTA MONICA BLVD, SUITE #100, LOS ANGELES, CA 90025