- a Brazilian ID card,
- a Brazilian Birth Certificate, or
- Marriage License
- Address on your driver’s license must match the address on your application.
- If the address on your driver’s license does not match your residence, you may include a copy of a major utility bill (water, power, or sewage)
For minors, the passport application is strictly jurisdictional. It is mandatory that you apply at the Brazilian embassy closest to your current place of residence.
- Brazilian Birth Certificate (original or notarized copy only)
- Fill out the authorization for passport issuance for minors.
The Authorization must be signed by both parents. The Brazilian parent and the foreign parent that holds a RNE card can sign before of a Consular officer. In this case, the parent must either present an original valid Brazilian ID, or an original valid Brazilian passport, or an original valid RNE card. If the parent is not Brazilian or is not present at the Consulate, the Authorization must be previously signed, notarized by a notary public. The notary public’s signature must be certified by the Secretary of State or at the County Clerk.
- Passport photo services available at our offices.
- Must be 2″x2″ on a white background.
- Photo must not be older than one month.
- If you have a copy of your flight itinerary or ticket, please include it.
- If you do not have a travel itinerary or a ticket, it’s okay.