Once you visit our office, and have all the documents listed below, you must take them with you and appear in person at a Passport Acceptance Facility, and get a sealed package. When making your appearance, you will pay a Government Fee of $170 and a separate execution fee of $25. Make sure to have a personal check, cashiers check or money order made payable to the, “US Department of State” in the amount of $170 with you. The $25 execution fee can be paid by debit card or cash. They will put all of your documents including your check and original documents in a sealed package and hand it back to you. This sealed package needs to be dropped at our office to start the process.
Special notes regarding a Passport for a Minor:
- Applicants must be below 16 years of age
- All children including newborns must have their own passport
- Must be completed online, it cannot be handwritten.
- Must be printed on single sheets of paper; double sided printing is not allowed.
- Must not sign the application until instructed to do so in-person by the Acceptance Agent.
Please provide an original or a certified copy of one of the following:
- Certified birth certificate (long form, not abstract).
- Consulate Report of Birth Abroad Certificate.
- Naturalization Certificate.
- The long form birth certificates must be issued by city, county, or state of birth, lists bearer’s full name, date of birth and place of birth, lists parent(s) full names, has date filed with registrar’s office (must be within one year of birth), has registrar’s signature and has embossed, impressed, or multicolored seal of registrar.
- To order a Certified Copy of your birth certificate, click here.
- If you do not meet the requirements view Secondary Evidence of US Citizenship.
Please provide the original of one of the following:
- If a passport has been previously issued, please bring it along.
- You must submit your current undamaged passport.
- The expired passport will be returned to you along with the new passport.
- If you have a copy of your flight itinerary or ticket, please include it.
- If you do not have a travel itinerary or a ticket, it’s okay.
- Passport photo services available at our offices.
- Must be 2″x2″ on a white background.
- Photo must not be older than one month.
If you are processing your application with us via mail, please fill out the service order form and send it along with the documents.
Total FeesGovernment Fees + Sameday Passport Expedite Fees + Return FedEx Shipping Fees = Total Fees
Government Expedite Fees must be paid by cashiers check or money order, payable to “US Department of State”.
|First Time Passport||$170.00 + $25.00 Execution Fee|
|Lost/Stolen/Mutilated Passport||$170.00 + $25.00 Execution Fee|
|Child / Minor (Under 16)||$140.00 + $25.00 Execution Fee|
|Passport Card without passport book (Adult)||$90.00|
|Passport Card with passport book (Adult)||$170.00 +$30.00|
|Passport Card without passport book (Child)||$75.00|
|Passport Card with passport book (child)||$140.00 + $15.00|
|Name Change (Less than 1 year since passport was issued)||$60.00|
|Name Change (More than 1 year since passport was issued)||$170.00|
Emergency Replacement Passport dependent upon application type.
- Limited Validity Replacement Passport dependent upon application type.
- Sameday Passport visa offers clients the ability to pay everything by debit card, cash or check and we will obtain the money order for an additional fee of $10.00.
|*Same Day Slot Fee||$199.00|
|**2 Day Slot Fee||$99.00|Priority Overnight Delivery
First Overnight (8:30 AM)